Interesting. My most viewed blog post...

Britain Going Blog Crazy - Metro ArticleImage by Annie Mole via Flickr
"Last Night I Hit a Dog While I Was Driving."

I've had sermons.

I've had some deep philosophical posts about evangelism and missions.

I've mentioned Islam and Lady Gaga (not in the same post).

I've had funny pictures and cool videos.

I've gone on and on and on about my desire to have an iPad.

I've posted pics of myself and Shane Claiborne.

I've posted beautiful pics of where I live.

The most popular post was about when I hit a dog with my car and the dog was fine and I was shaken and it passed.

Interesting.

I think I'm going to either take myself far less seriously or take myself far more seriously.

Or perhaps I should just write more posts about dogs.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments

  1. Your info about yourself says "in Methodist years". Perhaps people think you are a dog!?