19 Years Ago Today -- A Picture from Our Wedding

It was a big wedding. Lots of people present--a couple hundred at least. Three ministers involved. Ushers. Readers. Communion. (Fake) Trumpet fanfare from the balcony. It was over an hour long. We had a huge party afterwards.

But at the end of the day...and at the end of 19 years. We're married.

Julie, love changes and grows with addition of jobs and kids and responsibilities and years. But I still love you as much as I did that cold December night in Marion, Indiana.

You're still awesome.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments

  1. You're determined to make me cry today, aren't you?

    I do have a question: who is holding the flowers? You? Or me? :o)

  2. Wow, you guys were really handsome looking. Congrats on the anniversary.

  3. Gorgeous pair!
    Wishing you two 50+ more years together!

  4. That's a lot of flowers, Love