"Welcome, People of Finland"

Flag of FinlandImage via Wikipedia


Out of the blue, my website got over 560 hits from Finland today.  It seems they were following a link to my blog post, "Oh, the 'Problems' With Living in the Modern Western World."  This contains pictures I got from a Tumbler blog.

Interestingly, it looks like the fine folk from Finland use PCs more than Macs...and that they use Firefox much more than Internet Explorer. 

So, welcome, people of Finland.  Enjoy your stay.  I hope you read some of the other stuff on this blog and find it edifying or at least somewhat amusing.

Oh, and if you like the post about "problems" of our Western way of living, show some love to the Nada Es Real Blog where I got that material.

One more thing.  Jesus loves you.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments