I'm in a discussion about demographics and statistical reports and I've been looking at the attendance and membership numbers for Girdwood Chapel. As I look at the above statistics, I'm pretty happy with our growth...generally. I think the numbers are artificially high in 2005-2007 as we had very full summers of work teams those years. And, I do think the decline is accurate, both as our work teams have decreased and as, I think, we've felt spiritually drained by our building process. Regardless, in 10 years we've seen more growth than the surrounding community. That's a good thing.
About Me
Search
My Blogroll
Popular Posts
- Best Description of Tom Waits' Voice
- "The Internet Is My Religion"
- Village of Quinhagak's "Hallelujah Chorus" -- Great Video
- A Look Inside Girdwood Chapel -- July 5, 2011
- This is How Disciples Are Made
- Worst Christian Song Ever?
- No Man Is Worse...
- My Daughter Came in to Pitch in Tonight's Game
- Some Reflections on Orthodoxy and the Spirit
- 19 Years Ago Today -- A Picture from Our Wedding
0 comments
Post a Comment