I know I'm not quite satisfied with this look. It looks a little bit like I don't know what I'm doing...which may be because I really don't know what I'm doing.
As the blog takes shape there's certain things I wish I could do. Should I have more social media buttons? Should I highlight certain post that I think really describe what I have going on? What's most important? How much should be original thought...assuming that I'm capable of having some of those?
Be prepared for some different looks as I struggle with what blogging means.
I hope you read this. Some of it I think is pretty good. Some of it, perhaps this post, is filler.
About Me
Search
My Blogroll
Popular Posts
- Best Description of Tom Waits' Voice
- "The Internet Is My Religion"
- Village of Quinhagak's "Hallelujah Chorus" -- Great Video
- A Look Inside Girdwood Chapel -- July 5, 2011
- This is How Disciples Are Made
- Worst Christian Song Ever?
- No Man Is Worse...
- My Daughter Came in to Pitch in Tonight's Game
- Some Reflections on Orthodoxy and the Spirit
- 19 Years Ago Today -- A Picture from Our Wedding
0 comments
Post a Comment