photo © 2006 Hans Splinter | more info (via: Wylio)
Just when I thought it was safe to turn off the computer and catch another hour of shuteye before I REALLY need to get up, I found another quote that deals with hospitality and holiness and God and the church. There's a theme today, my friends.
”Our Lord has many weak children in his family, many dull pupils in his school, many raw soldiers in his army, many lame sheep in his flock. Yet he bears with them all, and casts none away. Happy is that Christian who has learned to do likewise with his brethren.”
J.C. Ryle
(HT to S.D. Smith)
About Me
Search
My Blogroll
Popular Posts
- Best Description of Tom Waits' Voice
- Worst Christian Song Ever?
- "The Internet Is My Religion"
- 19 Years Ago Today -- A Picture from Our Wedding
- Village of Quinhagak's "Hallelujah Chorus" -- Great Video
- This is How Disciples Are Made
- Needing Something Bigger
- No Man Is Worse...
- Bringing Lady Gaga to Church
- Looking Ahead to Father's Day -- The Story of the Prodigal Son
0 comments
Post a Comment