photo © 2004 Dawn Endico | more info (via: Wylio)
I have found a wealth of quotes reading Jesus Died For This? by Becky Garrison and I'm going to share many of them here. I loved this one since it says what I tried to say last Sunday morning in this space.
When I peruse the titles in a Christian bookstore, I feel like I am the only klutz in the kingdom of God, a spiritual nincompoop lost in a shipful of brilliant biblical thinkers, and ungodly midget in a world of spiritual giants.
Mike Yaconelli, Messy Spirituality
About Me
Search
My Blogroll
Popular Posts
- Best Description of Tom Waits' Voice
- "The Internet Is My Religion"
- Village of Quinhagak's "Hallelujah Chorus" -- Great Video
- A Look Inside Girdwood Chapel -- July 5, 2011
- This is How Disciples Are Made
- Worst Christian Song Ever?
- No Man Is Worse...
- My Daughter Came in to Pitch in Tonight's Game
- Some Reflections on Orthodoxy and the Spirit
- 19 Years Ago Today -- A Picture from Our Wedding
0 comments
Post a Comment