Image via Wikipedia“Do not think I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
About Me
Search
My Blogroll
Popular Posts
- Best Description of Tom Waits' Voice
- "The Internet Is My Religion"
- Village of Quinhagak's "Hallelujah Chorus" -- Great Video
- A Look Inside Girdwood Chapel -- July 5, 2011
- This is How Disciples Are Made
- Worst Christian Song Ever?
- No Man Is Worse...
- My Daughter Came in to Pitch in Tonight's Game
- Some Reflections on Orthodoxy and the Spirit
- 19 Years Ago Today -- A Picture from Our Wedding
0 comments
Post a Comment