Went to the Alaska State Fair on Saturday with my 16 year old son and three of his friends. After my customary turkey leg I went looking for some dessert. I settled on this fine dessert of fried peaches.
Yes, they are fried. They're coated in something yummy and deep fried and served with ice cream and whipped cream.
Yes, they were good.
Yes, I'll need to take a bike ride today to make up for it.
About Me
Search
My Blogroll
Popular Posts
- Best Description of Tom Waits' Voice
- "The Internet Is My Religion"
- Village of Quinhagak's "Hallelujah Chorus" -- Great Video
- A Look Inside Girdwood Chapel -- July 5, 2011
- This is How Disciples Are Made
- Worst Christian Song Ever?
- My Daughter Came in to Pitch in Tonight's Game
- No Man Is Worse...
- Some Reflections on Orthodoxy and the Spirit
- 19 Years Ago Today -- A Picture from Our Wedding

0 comments
Post a Comment