Another Reason to Get an iPad --- WEDDINGS

The article is here

2 comments

  1. Anonymous

    Trouble is, our denominational publishing house is decades behind in electronic publishing, AND what limited resources they do have electronically are NOT compatible with Macs...

  2. Darned straight. If we were to go to iPhones and iPads, it would involve a lot of cutting and pasting into a 3rd party app.

    On a side note, a few years ago I was at Cokesbury near a Board of Ordained ministry meeting I attended. As I was checking out I was asked if there was anything else I could be helped with. I asked to speak to the manager and asked if there was any way to get word to Nashville that the website for Cokesbury was almost completely unusable -- the very BASIC technology of the system, the "front door" for so many people. They've made changes, but it's still much harder to use than Amazon or other religious publishing house sites. I think that's an even bigger problem before they get their electronic publishing up to snuff.