I HAVE NOW SURPASSED 1000 PUBLISHED POSTS

Fireworks NYE2005photo © 1980 Mr Magoo ICU | more info (via: Wylio)


It took over a year, but I've got over 1000 posts up on this blog.  That's 1000 published posts.  I have a few more sitting among the "drafts" that haven't yet seen the light of day.

This post here is, in fact, published post 1005.  I knew I was coming up to that magic 1000 number soon and it kinda snuck past me the last day.

I'm sure some of what's been published could be classified as "filler." Maybe A LOT of what's been published is filler.  But I have a lot of original stuff here and a lot of information from others that I've found interesting. I believe I've been shaped by a lot of what I've read and by what I've written.   This has been a good experience for me.

When I started out with "THE EPISTLE OF JIM" my thought is that it would be ALL my words to the church...real churchy reflections and deep thoughts.  Well, that didn't last very long.  There's so much fun stuff out there and interesting stuff and stuff I thought may express more of who I am as a person even if it's not religious.

If you're reading this one, I hope you've found some other posts or quotes or stories that were meaningful to you of things you've passed on to others for whatever reason.

Thanks for even checking out any of it.

0 comments