Is Your Church Sitting Empty? Is It More Than Offices?

In Living Colorphoto © 2004 Dave Gilbert | more info (via: Wylio)



Carlos Whitaker posts:

When I was in the Dominican with Compassion International I saw that the local church was literally the lifeline for the community. 7 days a week. Hustling and bustling. Never empty. Actually. Always FULL.

I thought…”Man. I’m pretty sure most churches back home are ghost downs on a Tuesday at 1pm. Seems like a waste of prime space.”

In what ways can the local church use it’s prime real estate and building to give back to the community 7 days a week rather than 2?

I’m sure some of your churches are a good example.

How can we do this?

Los

This is what we're trying to do and be at Girdwood Chapel.  We're a long way from it.  But I'd love to see our church in this way.  Right now we're barely even offices...with a lot of building sitting empty for a lot of the time.

0 comments