This picture has been making the rounds as of late...at least "the rounds" that I run in on the internet. I saw it last over at Jesus Needs New PR. It's apparently from an old Catholic schoolbook but I really don't know. What I think is most interesting is how any of us might have our own "favorite" to put in the category of who God loves most. And, in turn, we'd probably have our own idea about who it is that God loves least. Not sure I'd pick the plant for the least loved. I bet God has a special place in his heart for the lowly aloe.
About Me
Search
My Blogroll
Popular Posts
- Best Description of Tom Waits' Voice
- 19 Years Ago Today -- A Picture from Our Wedding
- Worst Christian Song Ever?
- "The Internet Is My Religion"
- Village of Quinhagak's "Hallelujah Chorus" -- Great Video
- This is How Disciples Are Made
- Needing Something Bigger
- No Man Is Worse...
- Bringing Lady Gaga to Church
- Looking Ahead to Father's Day -- The Story of the Prodigal Son

0 comments
Post a Comment